We have delivered 25 "Stronger Civil Society in Migration Management Trainings" in various cities of Turkey in cooperation with consortium members. Trainings capacitated CSOs who are working in the Migration and International Protection fields. More than 700 CSO representatives attended to the trainings, with modules on PCM, national and international legal frameworks regarding refugees, asylum seekers and displaced people.
This training activity has been organized within the scope of the Migration and Civil Society Project's outcome area of developing technical knowledge and capacity for NGOs to contribute to policy and decision making in the field of migration and to take part in the implementation of decisions and policies in this area.
The purpose of the trainings is to contribute to the capacity development of the representatives of NGOs working in the field of migration, in the fields of migration and international protection, fundraising and project development.
- Concept of migration and international migration
- International legal framework in the field of Immigration and International Protection
- Case Examples
- Legal framework in the fields of immigration and international protection in Turkey
- Obtaining opinions on the potential cooperation between NGOs and public actors within the perspective envisaged by the relevant public actors in the field of migration in Turkey
Funding Resources and Project Development Module
- Funding Sources, Non-Fund Fundraising Tools
- Project Cycle Management
- Information about funding sources and exchange of ideas on NGOs' access to funding sources